Car Dealership Insurance in Kirkland WA & Seattle WA
All Nations Insurance specializes in providing insurance for non-franchised used car dealerships — including buy/here pay here — dealerships with the widest variety of options and choices in the market. We have access to policies from more used car dealership insurers than anyone else. This mean that whether your dealership is large or small, we can provide the coverage you need at lower prices than you'll find elsewhere.
Car dealerships have many insurance needs, including:
- The risk of vehicles being stolen from a lot
- Loss of inventory from natural causes (weather, disasters, etc.)
- Damage to customers' vehicles when they're brought in for repair
- Rental vehicles (especially those loaned to customers while their vehicle is in the shop) being damaged or destroyed
None of these costs are minor—the bill for each damaged or lost vehicle can start in the thousands of dollars and can climb rapidly from there. Car dealership insurance offers reimbursement for these expenses when they occur, allowing you to cover your losses and continue operating your business. Many dealerships have already seen the value of this coverage when something goes wrong—especially when the problem was neither foreseeable nor preventable.
Car Dealership Insurance Features
Insurance can turn a crisis into a manageable situation, allowing you to spend more time giving your business the attention it needs to thrive. Be sure to ask an All Nations Insurance agent about how much car dealership insurance you actually need, and let us know information like:
- How many vehicles are on display in your lot
- What types of vehicles you sell
- What additional services (vehicle repair, new paint jobs, etc.) your dealership offers
- How many employees you have
Our goal is to make sure you're fully protected by the plan you choose, and our talented risk assessors can help you find threats you may not have even realized existed. Reputation is everything in the auto dealership industry, so protect yours with the confidence that comes from being fully insured.
At All Nations, our comprehensive dealership insurance programs can include:
- Garage Liability: Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage if your found liable. Coverage is included for your garage operations as well as the use of your covered autos.
- Dealers Open Lot: Provides physical damage coverage on vehicles that are owned by your business. Physical damage includes collision and comprehensive coverage, such as fire, lightning, explosion, theft, windstorm, hail, flood, and vandalism and malicious mischief.
- Property: Provides coverage for your building and its contents.
- Garage Keepers Liability: Provides coverage for damages to your customer's vehicles that are left in your possession for service or repair.
- False Pretense: Provides coverage for vehicles that are stolen using false documents. For example, if someone comes to test drive a car (with your approval) and he or she takes the vehicle pretending to be someone they are not.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) & Underinsuranced Motorist Coverage (UIM): Provides coverage when you sustain injury from someone that has no insurance (UM coverage) or lacks sufficient insurance to pay for the damages (UIM coverage).
- Professional Liability (E & O) Coverages: Provides errors and omissions insurance coverage for items such as Customer Leasing and Truth in Lending, Federal Odometer and Prior Damage Disclosure, Customer Credit Privacy, and Title Errors and Omissions.
- Bonds: We also provide some of the most competitive prices on used car dealer bonds required by your state.